You can test whether your video conferencing unit is able to connect to the Johns Hopkins video conferencing network using our test virtual meeting room. The room is the Johns Hopkins ISVC-Public Test Room.
Test room limitations and conditions of use:
- This test room is for testing only and not intended for meeting use.
- The test room is a common room and other users may be in the room when you connect.
- The room has a 10 minute call end value that starts at the connection of the first user.
- After the call ends you may start a new 10 minute session by calling back into the VMR.
- A maximum of 4 devices may be connected to a session.
The virtual meeting room number is 300911. The following are ways to connect:
|Endpoint Location and Type||Dial This Number|
|Inside the Hopkins VTC Network||300911|
|Outside the Hopkins VTC network w/Polycom Unit||184.108.40.206##300911|
|Outside the Hopkins VTC network w/Cisco Unitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dialing from a telephone||410-578-2899; Conference ID 300911#|
|Web URI: You may test your computer or mobile client by clicking this link in your computer or mobile device web browser:||http://polymea.jhu.edu/300911|
NOTE: The Web URI will require the CloudAXIS/Web Suite plugin to already be installed, or you will be prompted to download and install it when you go to the link. Below you will find links to detailed instructions on installing the plugin:
If you experience any issues or need assistance, please contact the Integration Services Video and Collaboration Support Team at 667-208-6100 (Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5PM) or by email at VTC@jhu.edu. For any off-hour emergency support, you can reach a Support Team member at 443-240-3945.